Outdoor Advertising also known as out-of-home (OOH) advertising, this is a broad term that describes any type of advertising that reaches the consumer when he (or) she is outside of home.
In today’s busy and fast-paced life, outdoor is perfect for reaching people on the go.
Outdoor provides a continuous presence 24 hours-a-day , 7 day-a-week, and reaches audiences that other media find hard and cost-prohibitive to attract.
Whether you are driving past in a car , standing in a bus shelter, waiting for a train at a station or boarding an aeroplane, outdoor is there to entertain, inform and stimulate your senses.
We are one of the leading outdoor advertising concessionaires in Mandalay established on 2000, with a control of in and around 700 nos. of Billboards in the city of Mandalay and Upper Myanmar.
Our role is to provide a central reference point of our clients in which it is possible to project & advance the relationship with the mass.
We at ADK is to develop the brand awareness of our client’s product by the way of outdoor advertising.
Our vision is to bring more advanced technology in the field of outdoor projection for our prospective clients.
We make an impact with dominant visibility, larger-than-life images and strong branding that stands out from the environment.
Perhaps the biggest goal of any customer is to see their work posted around the streets of the cities they work in.
Benefits of Outdoor Advertising
• Outdoor Advertising targets the mass market
• Re-inforces the availability of the brand
• Re-assures the consumer of the brand choice
• Provides the retailer with proof of advertising support
• Reaches markets no other advertising medium can
• Builds brand loyalty
• Maintains brand dominance
• Strategically located
• Conver age, frequency and Impact
Why Use Outdoor Billboards
• Last true broadcast advertising medium
• The most public advertising medium available
• Free to user
• Media fragmentation
• Target a precise audience in a specific city or broad based population.
• Efficiently target particular ethnic groups, ages , income or other demographic segments
• Over 70% of purchase decisions are made in store & provide the last hit before the purchase
• Generate extensive awareness near point of purchase
• Outdoor advertising is ‘on’ 24 hours per day
• Extends the life of your advertising campaign
• Big brand feel
• Outdoor advertising compels attention and stimulates recall
• Visual support to distributors
• Encourages trade retailers’ endorsement and in store exposure
• Ideal for penetrating competitive strongholds
• Sources of information for new products , store location and event advertising
• Become talking-points
• Outdoor advertising increase the reach & frequency of the overall campaign
• Outdoor is in the public domain